Orange TremLord 30 1 x 12 Inch 30 Watt Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier
Be Quick! Only 2 Left!
Contrary to other Orange combos, they worked with Italian speaker designer Lavoce to deliver a unique speaker able to deliver more headroom and the smoother top end required for the unique vintage tones of this amplifier, while the carefully chosen EL84 output valves enable the unique British tone associated with Orange.
Orange does the classic ’50's American guitar amplifier British-style with the TremLord 30!
This is a 30 watt tube combo amplifier, complete with tube driven tremolo and a 2 spring reverb tank. The Orange TremLord 30 delivers definitive classic rock tones.
With its custom 12" speaker designed by Italian speaker maker Lavoce, it offers big headroom and a notably smooth top-end response. Thanks to its variable power modes - from 30 watts down to just one watt - the Orange TremLord 30 is ready to rock everywhere from the stage to your bedroom.
- Inspired by classic ’50's tube guitar amplifiers
- EL84 output tubes deliver classic Orange grind
- Selectable 30-watt, 15-watt, 2-watt, and 1-watt modes tailor your headroom and volume level for any setting
- Attenuator is designed to retain a punchy, lively feel even at low wattage settings
- 2-spring reverb tank sounds deep, splashy, and crashy
- Tube-driven tremolo allows you to set 2 different speeds and footswitch between them (footswitch not included)
- Italian-designed Lavoce speaker features high headroom and notably smooth top-end response
- Post-tremolo buffered effects loop won’t degrade your tone
Bedroom to Headroom Switch
Orange didn’t just add power attenuation to the TremLord 30 combo amplifier, they designed the circuit to retain the punchy feel of a driven tube amp.
For home practice, you can drop the power down to two watts - or even one watt - for cranked-amp tones at civilised volume levels.
For performance volume, you can bump up to 15 watts for a lively harmonic experience, or all the way up to 30 watts for maximum noise!
When in Bedroom mode (2 or 1 Watts), the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about valve amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs.
This makes for great tones in the practice room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to 15 Watt or 30 Watts for the stage.
Awesome Tube Tremolo
If you’ve never played through true tube tremolo before, you’re in for a treat.
The Orange TremLord 30’s tremolo is as rich as they come, driven by a 12AX7 tube. The tremolo circuit is placed before the effects loop, allowing you to modulate your pedals in your effects loop too.
Harking back to tremolos made famous in the 50's, the 12AX7 valve powered tremolo gives versatile depth control. The two speed controls are foot-switchable allowing for quick switching between your favourite dialled in settings or defeating the tremolo entirely.
Tube driven, 2 spring reverb
The Orange TremLord 30's two spring Reverb tank offers masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier.
Driven by a single 12AT7/ECC81 valve and Orange's own custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit is their richest sounding spring reverb design to date. You can even add a foot pedal for switching the reverb on or off during gigs.
Valve Buffered Effects Loop
A post tremolo FX loop allows players to use proper, built in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain.
Driven by a 12AT7, the fully buffered, low impedance design allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched in without sacrificing tone. It’s incredibly transparent, meaning your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 30W (30W/15W/2W/1W settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Lavoce Speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL84
- Reverb: Spring Reverb
- Effects: Tube-driven Tremolo
- EQ: Bass, Treble
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm)
- Effects Loop: Tube Buffered
- Footswitch I/O: 3 x 1/4" (tremolo, speed, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Construction Material: Birch Plywood with Orange Tolex
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $164.75 with Info