Shop Now. Pay Later - In Simple Instalments.
How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your shopping now and pay it off in 4 fortnightly interest free instalments^.
Minimum order amount is $100.
Some Afterpay Information:
- If you are a first-time customer using Afterpay, the first installment needs to be paid at the time of purchase.
- Existing Afterpay customers (i.e. more than 6 weeks since your first purchase with Afterpay) only need to have funds available on the card at time of checkout, however the first payment may not be deducted for 14 days.
- Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. Afterpay will send you reminders directly when payments will be deducted so there’s no surprises.
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 by Afterpay with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still overdue.
- No interest is charged.
- Please call or email for more information
^Subject to Afterpay's terms and conditions, see www.afterpay.com.au/terms
How do I use Afterpay?
Select Afterpay in checkout as your payment method.
Follow the prompts to create an Afterpay account.
We send your order right away - but you pay for it in 4 simple and manageable, interest free instalments*
*If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
What do I need?
It's simple and easy - to qualify for Afterpay you just need to be 18 years old or over, be living in Australia and have a valid form of Australian credit or debit card.
Frequently asked questions
How do I use Afterpay?
Simply browse the website and add items to your basket as normal. When you are in checkout select Afterpay from the available payment methods and you will be directed to Afterpay's website.
If you are using Afterpay for the first time you will need to register and provide your payment details. If you have used Afterpay before you can simply login and pay for your order.
Please note that not all items will be eligible for Afterpay due to purchase amount limits.
If Afterpay's terms and conditions are not met, penalties may apply. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here
What products are not available with Afterpay?
None. Everything (over $100) is available for purchase with Afterpay.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
For full terms and conditions visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms
To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com.au
Just Select Afterpay in the Checkout Process, Enter your Details - That's It! Your order will be processed as normal.