Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Guitar Multi Effects Pedal with Expression Pedal
or 4 payments of $49.75 with Info
Be Quick! Only 3 Left!
ZOOM B1X FOUR
Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
The Zoom B1X FOUR takes your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics
Craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Your New Rhythm Section
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1X FOUR offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows.
PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
A More Hands-On Approach
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The Zoom B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional AC adaptor or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- Over 70 built-in effects
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- PRESELECT function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
Here's what comes included:
- Zoom B1X Four Bass Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Bass Patch List
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category