Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI V2 Preamp and DI Pedal
or 4 payments of $97.25 with Info
SansAmp Para Driver DI V2
This floor version of our RPM rackmount provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source.
It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric and bass guitars, and upright bass, either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier.
The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge — just a little or over-the-top.
Version 2 has exactly the same tonality and functionality with the addition of two new features: Rumble Filter and Air.
The Rumble Filter removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies that cause boominess and audible handling noises associated with acoustic guitars.
The Air button adds top-end clarity and sparkle to acoustics.
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ gives you plenty of tone-shaping options
- Mid Shift ranges from 160 Hz to 3 kHz, letting you set the mid frequency to your liking
- SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh harmonics of your piezo pickups
- Drive control adds a tasteful edge to your tone
- Rumble Filter switch removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies
- Air switch adds top-end clarity and sparkle
|Model #||SansAmp Para Driver DI V2|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $147.25 with Info