tc electronic FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY
Intuitive Three-Engine Delay Pedal with Flexible Routing, Subdivision Control and Built-In TonePrints*
- Intuitive three-engine delay pedal with flexible engine routing gives you powerful delay effects
- 3 independent engines allow running up to 3 separate delays simultaneously, in series or in parallel, to create completely luscious effects
- Dedicated subdivision knob lets you assign rhythmic patterns to each delay, with 11 different settings giving you tons of creative scope
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Tap tempo control to keep your delay effects right on the beat
- 12 delay types and 4 spaces for TonePrint delays are on board to give you a broad sonic palette of legendary TC quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effects are engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs for added external control
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Echoes of Euphoria
• Up to 3 delays running at the same time
|The Sonic Multiverse
Ever heard a tape echo run through a ping-pong delay and then into a reverse delay? No? Trust us, it sounds amazing. With the FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY you can go as crazy as your imagination allows and with the added function of running the delays in series or in parallel, you can go from lush divine delays to otherworldly soundscapes in an instant! Time and space have never been easier to manipulate.
|Trippin’ on Triplets
As if having three high quality delays running at the same time isn’t enough, we’ve also added a dedicated subdivision knob that lets you assign different rhythmic patterns to each delay. You’ll get everything from dotted eighths to triplets and on to several types of dual delays. So whether you’re going for a smooth rhythmic-roll or a full-on psychedelic-trip, FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is sure to deliver!
|TonePrints in Tandem
FLASHBACK TRIPLE DELAY is the only delay pedal that lets you run several custom-tuned delay sounds at once. Imagine running delay TonePrints from Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan and John Petrucci all at the same time; the result is spectacular! Add to that the option of creating your very own delay tones via our free TonePrint Editor and you’ve got yourself one of the most versatile delay pedals ever made.
|True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TonePrint means signature effects - and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, we’ve asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC ELECTRONIC effect - and make them available to you for free!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
With the TonePrint Editor, you get full control over all effect behavior, knob ranges and everything in between so you can create your signature TC sound.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category