Progressive Violin Method Book 1 for Young Beginners with Online Media
Be Quick! Only 1 Left!
Learn It, Live It, Love It
Progressive Violin Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play violin - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's violin tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of violins. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the violin is required to teach a child to learn to play violin from this book.
Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.
Teach your child:
- How to play violin notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of violin playing including correct posture, hand position, arco and pizzicato, and fingering technique for playing 5 beginner violin notes
- Basic violin theory for kids to learn how to read music including time signatures, note values and rests
- Violin tips for kids that every child should know when learning violin
- Shortcuts for how to learn violin fast by getting the most from violin practice sessions
- Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play violin today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy violin lessons written by a professional children's violin teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read violin music for kids, with chord symbols for piano or guitar accompaniment
- 21 great sounding violin exercises containing popular easy violin music for kids
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category