For your Acoustic Guitar
With over 50 years of experience in great guitar tone and quality, the Crush Acoustic 30 is Orange’s second entry into the world of Acoustic Amplification. At ease in any situation: the lightweight, portable, battery powered acoustic combo continues the Orange traditions of simple but versatile design.
The Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to clearly project sound with its angled construction and 30 Watts of power.
The two channels, built-in reverb and chorus (across both channels) and the global notch filter can be used to efficiently and precisely combat feedback, leaving you to concentrate on your performance.
Whether you busk, play stages, practice at home or all of the above, the Crush Acoustic 30 has you covered, leaving you free to work your magic.
Portable, and able to be powered via AC or Battery
Orange's iconic amps and cabs have been the literal heartbeat of modern music, from Woodstock to Ozzfest. So imagine our delight at the announcement of the Crush Acoustic 30 — a 30-watt portable acoustic amp with that familiar Orange style and flavor which can run off batteries or wall power.
It's two channels — instrument and vocal, or dual guitars — sound lush and balanced through its tilt-back birch ply cabinet and specially voiced 8" World speaker.
The Orange Crush Acoustic 30 also includes an effects loop for choosy stomp and preamp integration, an 1/8" auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks, and pre/post-EQ outputs for routing signals to a mixing board or interface.
If you're looking for an acoustic amp that has the tones and visuals to take your practices and performances to breathtaking new heights, consider the Orange Crush Acoustic 30!
- Orange style and flavor comes to a portable acoustic/vocal amp
- 30 watts of mobile output
- Powered by battery or included DC adaptor
- Up to 8 hours of playback time with 10 AA batteries (5 hrs at 50% volume, 3 hrs at 100% volume)
- Channel 1 (instrument): 1/4" input with -10 dB pad, 3-band EQ, and Colour (contour) switch
- Channel 2 (voice): XLR input with phantom power and 2-band EQ
- Shared reverb and chorus — can be blended between channels
- Global notch filter — fights honk and feedback
- Quality birch plywood cabinet
- Iconic orange vinyl and woven grille
- Specially voiced 8" World acoustic speaker
- On-board FX loop for pedal-integrated setups
- Line (pre-EQ) and Balanced (post-EQ) outputs
- 1/8" aux input — plug in your phone and jam along to backing tracks
Channel 1 – Instrument Channel
- Dedicated to your acoustic guitar, this channel has a pad switch to take 10 dB off to maintain a clean signal for higher output instruments. The 3-band EQ allows quick changes to your sound and the colour switch boosts presence and slightly cuts the mid-range frequencies.
Channel 2 – Mic Channel
- With an XLR input this channel can be used as a second guitar input or separate microphone input, phantom power is switchable, as is the mic/line.
- The Crush Acoustic comes with Reverb and Chorus which can be blended between both channels. The notch filter adjusts the frequency of a narrow-Q filter, to remove frequencies that can help to combat feedback.
30 Watts and Voice of the World 8” Acoustic Speaker
- The 8” Voice of the World speaker is designed especially for the Crush Acoustic, delivering 30 Watts of power to ensure you are heard loud and clear.
- The 3.5 mm Aux-In can be used to plug an MP3 or other similar audio device, allowing you to play along to backing tracks.
- The Orange Crush Acoustic 30 is the perfect amp to use on the go, the battery compartment takes 10 x AA batteries and gives you 3 hours of power at full volume, 5 hours at 50% volume and 8 hours at low volume. The Crush Acoustic 30 can be powered by the supplied DC adaptor, when connected the batteries are disconnected.
- Type: Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 30 watts
- Speakers: 1 x 8" woofer
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (line out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Chorus
- Construction Material: Birch Plywood with Orange Tolex
- Power Source: Either the included 19 volt DC power supply or 10 x AA batteries
For more information, Click Here to visit the Manufacturer's Website