NUX Loop Core Looper Pedal with 4GB Memory and Drum Machine
or 4 payments of $47.49 with Info
Sure, we covered all the basics in a Looper that allows you to record and play back multiple layers - but now we've added a whole new level of goodies.
Featuring 40 built-in drum patterns and 99 Personal-User memories and now, a whole new array of carefully thought-out user assists. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you’ll be inspired by the ground-breaking features of the all new NUX Loop Core!
Auto-Start mode waits until you hit the guitar to record. Record and overdub as many layers as you need, and create an impressive performance with a variety of Start-modes and Finish-modes.
Main switch function to control loop and overdub:
Laying down a loop without a metronome or drum pattern is easy, you can add a drum pattern after you finish your loop and Loop Core automatically processes your tempo to seamlessly add a drum pattern.
When you finish your performance you have 3 modes:
- Double-Tap the foot-switch and Loop Core will stop jamming instantly in Normal mode.
- Loop Core will play until the end of measurement in Finish Mode.
- 10-second fade-out in Fade Out mode.
Overall Look at the NUX Loop Core:
- All-in-all you get a total of 6 hours recording time.
- Built-in drum patterns with TAP TEMPO
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key.
- Switching phrases without latency
- Extensional pedal (optional) for more control.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $147.25 with Info