Line 6 Relay G90 Bodypack Guitar Wireless System
or 4 payments of $242.25 with Info
Premium Rackmount Guitar Wireless System
The Relay G90 instrument wireless system provides all of the same performance features as the G50 wireless system — but adds additional features such as two built-in external antennas with support for up to four external antennas, and an internal switching power supply that works anywhere in the world. The receiver is a single-space rack unit.
- Includes a transmitter and a rack-mountable receiver
- Features 12 compatible channels and a 300-foot range
- Internal switching power supply works worldwide for touring guitarists
- Adds an XLR output for feeding a recording rig or the mixer
- Incorporates Line 6's Virtual Wire Transmission technology for great dynamic response
- Cable Tone Simulator matches the sound of your favorite guitar cable
- Designed to be compander free so your signal stays true
- Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Works for approximately 8 hours on just two AA alkaline batteries
- Simple set of controls makes it easy for anyone to use
Affordable Wireless That Sounds as Good as a Cable!
You're a guitarist. So, what do you want from a wireless system? You want your rig to feel and sound like you're playing through a cable!
Fortunately, Line 6 gets that, which is why the Relay G90 is for you.
The Relay G90 offers up Line 6's impressive "Virtual Wire Transmission" technology. In short, it means these systems are designed to give you the full-frequency sound, response, and range you expect from your guitar rig - just like a high-quality guitar cable.
There's even a Cable Tone Simulator feature that lets you match the sound of your Relay wireless system to the sound of your favourite cable so you don't have to compromise your tone just to go cable-free.
What else do you need to know about the Relay G90?
Well, when you want no-compromise sound in a rugged, rackmountable form factor, the Relay G90 system is the way to go.
It features 12 compatible channels — plenty of channels for your weekend gigs and even most festival shows with tons of other guitarists.
The Relay G90 also gives you 90 metres line-of-sight range to move about the stage — that's more than enough to get interactive with the crowd and the rest of your band.
All in all, the Relay G90 system gives you a rock-solid wireless solution.
You touring musicians will appreciate the IEC power connector and the internal switching power supply — that way when you head overseas to tour, you won't have to leave your wireless freedom behind.
This particular system also features an XLR output in addition to the 1/4" standard output, so you can pipe your signal out to a recording interface or into the mixer to beef up your sound through the PA.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.