iCON iKeyboard 6X 61 Note USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
or 4 payments of $72.25 with Info
iCON iKeyboard 6X
61 Note, 5 Octave Velocity Sensitive USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with DAW Transport Controls
Do you need something with more advanced features than the usual 61 key controllers? Or do you need something that doesn't just feel like a toy?
You've found what you're looking for here in the iCON iKeyboard 6X!
The iCON iKeyboard 6X combines a 61 key piano style keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure.
Unlike many keyboard controllers with small plastic keys, this piano keyboard was specially designed by iCON with great attention to detail. The full sized keys are semi-weighted to provide realistic piano action.
Not to mention, the controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
- Powerful 61 note controller equipped with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW and syncs automatically with different channel values when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position.
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- 3-segment LED screen
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- Midi output jack
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows and Mac OS X (Intel Mac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
The iCON iKeyboard 6X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons with track and bank selection.
The Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with your DAW, and it will synchronise automatically with different channel values when switching between channels.
A full transport section is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with an LED ring or illumination can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The iCON iKeyboard 6X includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One.
Your favourite DAW not listed? No worries.
Every control on the iKeyboard 6X can be custom mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software.
The iKeyboard 6X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- USB: Type B USB connector (standard type)
- Sustain & Expression Pedal Inputs: Yes, 2 x 1/4” TS connectors
- MIDI I/O: Over USB Connection or 5-pin Din connector
- Power supply: 7V/1A DC (included)
- Current consumption: 100 mA or less
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Dimensions: 695 (L) x 189 (W) x 74 (H) mm
|Model #||iKeyboard 6X|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.