Ibanez PGMM21 Paul Gilbert Signature Mikro in Metallic Light Green
or 4 payments of $99.75 with Info
Be Quick! Only 2 Left!
Why should large people have all the fun? That’s not fair!
That’s why Ibanez released the Paul Gilbert Signature MiKro PGMM21. This short-scale electric guitar was tailor-made for smaller hands. It's even great for adults, being super fast to play and small enough to carry anywhere!
The PGMM21 sounds and plays just like a guitar with Paul’s name on it should — its Infinity R humbuckers yield a thick and punchy tone that’s perfect for rock and metal, while its thin, short-scale neck and medium-gauge frets ensure a great playing experience.
True to many of Paul’s larger models, the PGMM21 boasts a hardtail bridge that keeps your tuning rock solid.
Now there's a Paul Gilbert signature Ibanez for everyone!
- Paul Gilbert signature guitar that’s ideal for young or travelling players
- Humbucking pickups deliver quintessential rock and metal tone
- Undersized body and 22"-scale neck are perfect for shorter arms
- Medium frets provide easier fretting for smaller hands
- Also great for use when travelling light or busking
2 Infinity R Pickups give you Awesome Tonal Range
Loaded with a duo of Infinity R humbuckers, the Ibanez PGMM21 yields a range of impressive tones.
The neck position humbucker is voiced for warmer, richer tone, while the bridge humbucker is a brilliant lead pickup: vibrant yet snarling with an enhanced midrange output when you push it.
If you're after maximum tonal tenacity, the Ibanez PGMM21 will give your amplifier exactly what you need.
Comfortable, fast short-scale neck
A guitar is only as playable as its neck — good thing the Ibanez Paul Gilbert Signature MiKro PGMM21 has a smooth and fast-playing maple one!
This comfortable short-scale neck is capped by a treated New Zealand pine fingerboard with a super-flat 15.7" radius and 24 medium frets, giving you the agility to execute fast, single-note runs with ease.
Enjoy the tuning stability benefits of a hardtail bridge
Dive-bombs can be fun, but many guitarists prefer the absolute stability of a hardtail bridge — legions of ace guitarists won't go anywhere near a whammy bar. If you're in this camp, then the PGMM21 is your kind of axe.
The PGMM21’s fixed bridge anchors the strings, giving you a rock-solid platform for your music.
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body Shape: Paul Gilbert Signature SuperStrat Style
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Colour: Metallic Light Green
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: PGMM
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Treated New Zealand Pine
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium
- Scale Length: 22.2"
- Nut Width: 1.614"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: F106 Fixed Bridge
- Tuners: Ibanez Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $62.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $162.25 with Info