Expanding on their highly successful AZ series, Ibanez is proud to introduce the new AZES line of high quality, affordable guitars.
The idea behind this series is to bring the tone, versatility and playability of Ibanez guitars to a new audience of both beginner and intermediate players.
Although they're affordable, these guitars are also equipped with series-specific features such as a Mono-unit output jack, 250 mm fingerboard radius, the T106 bridge with Comfort round bridge saddles, and much more - all designed to make the beginner’s learning process a streamlined, enjoyable and fun experience.
- Maple neck – The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba fretboard – Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium frets – Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Poplar body – Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Essentials/Accord S-S-H pickups – Essentials and Accord pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility, so that guitar players can enjoy various styles of music with just one instrument.
- Ibanez machine heads w/Split-shaft – They feature die-cast housings and split-shaft. The die-cast housing offers protection from dusts and ease of tuning and the split-shaft makes it easy to change the strings.
- T106 tremolo w/Comfort round Steel saddles – This T106 bridge is equipped with newly developed comfort round Steel saddles. Its construction provides wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up. Additionally, the screws are less likely to stick out, leading to less stress on your strumming hand and better playing comfort.
- dyna-MIX9 switching system with Alter Switch – The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
- 25 inch scale (AZES) – AZES guitars feature a 25” scale length, which makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature. Additionally, as the 25”, medium scale is also large enough that the player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a guitarist.
- 250 mm fretboard radius (AZES) – The 250mm fretboard radius is not too flat, not too round, and makes for an excellent choice for the first-time player. This radius is a great middle ground that allows for learning to play each note correctly, while still maintaining a high degree of comfort.
- Mono-unit output jack – The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
- All Access Neck Joint – All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets.
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way lever switch
- Scale length: 635 mm
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard, Medium frets
- Inlay: White dot inlay
- Body Material: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
For more information, Click Here to visit the Manufacturer's Website