Ibanez AZ226PB Electric Guitar in Cerulean Blue Burst Finish
From its classic aesthetics to its excellent playability and deluxe appointments, the Ibanez AZ226 is a sophisticated entry into the Ibanez AZ lineup.
It features a comfortable roasted maple neck and fingerboard for a hearty tone with plenty of snap, along with a sonically balanced basswood body capped in a gorgeously figured poplar burl.
Three Seymour Duncan pickups in an HSS configuration have a vintage vibe with modern clarity, perfect for chunky power chords, slowhand leads, or virtuosic soloing.
Once you pick up this guitar, you'll never want to set it down!
- Luminescent side dot inlays - The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads - The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge - T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5 mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX 9 switching system with Alter switch - dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups - Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
- Roasted Maple fretboard with Black dot inlays - Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- AZ Roasted Maple neck - Heat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
- Ergonomic rear body contour - A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
- Gig Bag Included!
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body Shape: Premium AZ
- Body Material: American Basswood
- Top Material: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Cerulean Blue Burst
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: AZ Oval C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gotoh T1502 Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hyperion Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x dyna-MIX9 switch, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: AZ226PBCBB
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $147.25 with Info