Guitar Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box
Our authentic V-TONE modeling technology recreates three of the most sought-after classic guitar amps, with three gain modes and three mic placements for a total of 27 possible configurations.
You get a truckload of great amps in one convenient stomp box, allowing you to go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a flash.
- Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations. Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—simply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or DC power supply (not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Operation is simple; just choose the type of amp, from the smooth Calif (Californian), the bright, punchy Twed ( Tweed), or the Brit (British) with its incredible sustain and aggressive mids.
Then select the gain mode, Cln (clean), Hot or Hi G (high gain).
Lastly, choose the mic placement from the three available selections.
This feature is a BEHRINGER exclusive, allowing you to place the “virtual mic” in any of three positions:
- (OFF X)—At the edge of the speaker cone, producing a smoother, softer sound with less midrange content
- (CNTR)—Positioned at the center of the cone, for more upper mids and beefy low-end
- (CLSIC)—Slightly in front of the cabinet, for high midrange content with tons of definition
It’s a Tone Thing
We’ve also included a dedicated Drive control, for adjusting the amount of gain. This control effectively mimics the amount of push applied to the output stage of a tube amplifier, from a gentle nudge to full-out, tube-melting overdrive.
Further tone shaping is provided by a highly musical 2-band EQ.
The GDI21 can be used for direct recording output, with speaker simulation or, when used in bypass mode, as a superb active DI box.
A 1⁄4" output jack is provided for connecting to your amp and the gold-plated, balanced XLR connector will link you cleanly to the front of house console.
Ground loop problems are nonexistent, thanks to the onboard ground lift switch.
Whether you use it on the stage or for recording, the V-Tone Guitar GDI21 is the ultimate choice for musicians seeking an extremely versatile array of time-tested, classic tones.
With the GDI21, you get the sound of three classic guitar amps and a superb DI box, all for the price of a single stomp box!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $147.25 with Info