Behringer DEEPMIND 12 True Analog 12-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
or 4 payments of $317.25 with Info
True Analogue 12-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control and Built-In Wifi
With the creation of the Behringer DEEPMIND 12, the ultimate true analogue, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 12 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease.
Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 12 gives you complete control over your soundscape.
Plus, DEEPMIND 12 features comprehensive remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android Apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wifi – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word.
DEEPMIND 12’s pure analogue signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
The FX Racks
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more.
Custom-designed and physically modelled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 12’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips.
All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 12, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
TC ELECTRONIC is synonymous with some of the best sounding reverb found anywhere.
The TC DEEP REVERB provides 9 iconic reverb modes you know and love in tone effect that sounds insanely good.
It’s amazing that just 4 controls (Decay, Tone and PreDelay) provide such a wide range of tonal options – bright and springy, warm and bouncy, or gigantic dark reflections. All that – and then some!
The Lexicon 480L has been recognised as the gold standard of digital reverb, and we have included five of the finest reverb models: HALL, AMBIENT, RICH PLATE, ROOM and RICH CHAMBER.
These models precisely capture all nuances based on our “True Physical Modelling” and our algorithms even incorporate the unit’s AD/DA gain stepping converters – nailing the entire analog and digital circuit paths, right down to the last detail. (Inspired by Lexicon 480L)
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analogue voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 analogue OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analogue signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analogue low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analogue tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
|Model #||DEEPMIND 12|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
This is our standard shipping, and it's completely FREE if your order totals $100 or more!
This option ensures your order is prioritised and sent using one of our courier partners.
For when you need it FAST! If you choose this method, your order will be bumped to the top of the cue and dispatched ASAP via Auspost Express or an Express Courier Service.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $53.75 with Info